Anniversary Celebration: KELVIN SIXTY
Kelvin Cooperage was founded in Glasgow, Scotland in 1963 and is now based in Louisville, KY. Kelvin is a full-service cooperage supplying new and used barrels to wine, spirits, and beer producers around the world. Since the founding of Four Gate Whiskey Company in 2018, Kelvin Cooperage has been instrumental in providing advice, guidance, and expertly crafted and sourced barrels of all kinds. Their collaboration is a huge part of the success of Four Gate.
To commemorate the occasion, Four Gate Whiskey Company selected 8-Year old barrels of Kentucky straight Bourbon Whiskey and re-barreled them in new toasted and charred casks from Kelvin Cooperage. The resulting double-oaked bourbon is dark, full-bodied and rich in flavor. The bottle features the logos of both Four Gate Whiskey Company and Kelvin Cooperage. It is sure to be a favorite for sippers and collectors alike.
- Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey finished in New Charred Casks by Kelvin Cooperage
- Mash Bill: 75% Corn, 20% Rye, 5% Malted Barley
- Aged at least 8 Years
- MSRP: $199
- 125.6 Proof
- 2,340 Bottles
- Distilled in Kentucky
- Available in KY, GA, FL, TX, IN, LA, IL, TN, CA, CO, AZ, and select online retailers
- Nose: Leather, Oak, Dark Fruits, Unsweetened Chocolate, Coffee
- Taste: Oak, Coffee, Vanilla, Oiled Leather, Coffee, and Earth Notes
- Finish: Long; Vanilla, Oak, Coffee